One of Pastor Lucretia’s wishes, before she left, was that she could see her members, in person one last time, taking into consideration the current social distancing restrictions. We said absolutely there is……
Therefore, New World United Methodist Church is hosting aDrive-Thru Farewell Reception on Sunday, June 28th, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m., which will be Pastor Lucretia’s last day to preach to her current congregation.We hope to have a wonderful turn out for Pastor Lucretia’s Drive-Thru Farewell Reception and we know that wherever she is preaching, people will be blessed….just like we have been!Please follow the instructions below to insure a smooth drive-thru reception line:
- Enter parking lot using the closest entrance to O’Banion Middle School.
- Drive around to the back of the Church working your way around to the Day School carpool entrance.
- Do not park in parking spaces and get out of your car to greet Lucretia. We all need to respect social distancing.
- Stay in your car until you reach where Lucretia is greeting people at the carpool entrance (under the canopies).
- At the greeting area, there will be basket on a table where you can place your cards or sentiments for Lucretia.
- When it is your turn to greet Lucretia you can briefly get out of your car to drop off a card, if you have one, and have a very brief exchange with Lucretia (Keeping in mind there are others waiting in line behind you).
- Please keep in mind that Lucretia and her family will be outside during this entire drive-thru reception and the temperature will be extremely warm, so please keep the reception line moving.